- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
- Amotekun officer, Two others shot dead in Ondo
The Special Assistant to the Governor on Youths and Students’ Affairs, Mr Banji Adewumi, has been relieved of his appointment.
It was recently discovered that Mr. Adewumi has abandoned the office and his responsibilities for some months now, and that he is no longer resident in the country.
Expectedly, his absence has made the office to suffer serious neglect, which if left unattended to, may lead to incalculable damage in the relationship between the government and the students population.
Therefore, in his place, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, has approved the appointment of Mr. Ogunyemi Olumuyiwa Ojo as his new Special Assistant on Youths and Students’ Affairs.
The Governor wishes the new appointee success in his job and to see his assignment as a challenge to create a platform for robust relationship between the government and Youths in the state.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor