- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
- Gang up against Ondo APC Exco thickens as Oke, Adelami, others mount pressure on Buni's caretaker committee
- Primaries: APC delegates can't be trusted, they are vultures —Guber Aspirants
- Impeachment: Dep Gov Agboola lauds CJ, seeks removal of Ondo Speaker
- Ondo 2020: How YPP will benefit from APC, PDP crises —Guber Aspirant Dotun Ojon
By: Ade Adeleke
The Manager, Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub, Ore and Managing Director of Klick Konnect International Firm, Akure, Chief Alex Ajipe has commended Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his ingenuity in the fight against deadly coronavirus pandemic in Ondo state.
This is just as he pledged his support to various committees set up by the state government on COVID-19 pandemic.
In a post on his social media platforms, Chief Ajipe said Win-Win textiles of Ondo-Linyi industrial hub to provide all the threads that will be needed to produce the (face) masks for free for onward distribution to the people of ondo state by the government.
Ajipe opined, “I appreciate Mr governor Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his ingenuity in dealing with the pandemic ravaging at the moment and more also commend him in domesticating the prevention by constituting committee for mass production of mask.
“I have since called the chairman of the new committee and pledge our supports in whatever capacity and more importantly to convey the readiness of win win textiles of Ondo-Linyi industrial hub to provide all the threads🧵 that will be needed to produce the (face) masks for free.
“Win Win is the manufacturer of textiles threads and fabrics at the hub less for the coronavirus we would have started producing Ankara and other fabrics different from lace fabrics that’s now available in commercial quantity,” Ajipe said.