- Election rigging: Akeredolu, APC take action to prosecute ex-Ondo SSG, Abegunde
- How I used Security, Spiritual channels to search for missing Boy —Prophet Sotitobire
- My take on Age falsification, law school scam and PDP disqualification card —Ondo Dep Gov
- Missing boy: Prophet Sotitobire in witness box at Ondo Court to defend self
- Recover Oyo NUJ property through Court —Police tell Babalola
COVID-19: Ondo Extends Nose Mask Deadline By One Week
The Government of Ondo State has extended by one week, the April 24 deadline for the compulsory use of nose masks.
Consequently, May 1, 2020 is now the commencement date of the directive jointly adopted by the Governors of the South West Region among other measures, to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The shift in the commencement date is as a result of the apparent scarcity of the masks in desirable quantities to effect the enforcement of the directive. Against this backdrop, Government has intensified efforts to produce enough within this period of grace.
Nevertheless, Government encourages residents of the State who already have theirs to continue to put on the mask for personal safety and protection.
Commissioner for Information and Orientation
April 23, 2020