- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
A military officer who is the index coronavirus case of ondo state has been tested negative after serious medical attention from the state government.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu announced this today while addressing newsmen at government house ground, Akure.
According to Akeredolu, the index case has been tested negative after two successful test and now free to be discharged.
The governor said the state government had ordered massive production of face mask for people free of charge to prevent COVID-19.