- Guber polls: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins Dep Gov in PDP
- Klick Konnect firm, Ondo Govt shortlist Consumer Co-op Agents for Empowerment in 15 LGAs
- Why I shunned Ondo Speaker over Dep Gov's Impeachment —CJ
- PDP delegates' Bribery: Ondo Dep Governor's Camp breaks Silence
- Ondo Guber race: Angry PDP members protest, allege Faboyede, Dep Governor of doctoring Delegates' list
A military officer who is the index coronavirus case of ondo state has been tested negative after serious medical attention from the state government.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu announced this today while addressing newsmen at government house ground, Akure.
According to Akeredolu, the index case has been tested negative after two successful test and now free to be discharged.
The governor said the state government had ordered massive production of face mask for people free of charge to prevent COVID-19.