- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
- Amotekun officer, Two others shot dead in Ondo
The Ondo state government has paraded twenty five civil servants for defrauding it of millions of naira.
Parading them at a Police Station in Akure, the SSA to the governor on Special Duties, Doyin Odebowale said one of the workers placed his wife who is not a civil servant on grade level 14 and paying her salaries.
SUNSHINETRUTH gathered that they were alleged to have inflated workers payrolls.
According to Odebowale, they defrauded government of #104Million allocated for capital projects.