- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
- Gang up against Ondo APC Exco thickens as Oke, Adelami, others mount pressure on Buni's caretaker committee
- Primaries: APC delegates can't be trusted, they are vultures —Guber Aspirants
- Impeachment: Dep Gov Agboola lauds CJ, seeks removal of Ondo Speaker
- Ondo 2020: How YPP will benefit from APC, PDP crises —Guber Aspirant Dotun Ojon
The Ondo state government has paraded twenty five civil servants for defrauding it of millions of naira.
Parading them at a Police Station in Akure, the SSA to the governor on Special Duties, Doyin Odebowale said one of the workers placed his wife who is not a civil servant on grade level 14 and paying her salaries.
SUNSHINETRUTH gathered that they were alleged to have inflated workers payrolls.
According to Odebowale, they defrauded government of #104Million allocated for capital projects.