- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Ondo state government has paraded twenty five civil servants for defrauding it of millions of naira.
Parading them at a Police Station in Akure, the SSA to the governor on Special Duties, Doyin Odebowale said one of the workers placed his wife who is not a civil servant on grade level 14 and paying her salaries.
SUNSHINETRUTH gathered that they were alleged to have inflated workers payrolls.
According to Odebowale, they defrauded government of #104Million allocated for capital projects.