- Election rigging: Akeredolu, APC take action to prosecute ex-Ondo SSG, Abegunde
- How I used Security, Spiritual channels to search for missing Boy —Prophet Sotitobire
- My take on Age falsification, law school scam and PDP disqualification card —Ondo Dep Gov
- Missing boy: Prophet Sotitobire in witness box at Ondo Court to defend self
- Recover Oyo NUJ property through Court —Police tell Babalola
Ahead of 2020 October 10 governorship election in Ondo state, an Aspirant under the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Hon. Dr. Bode Ayorinde has announced the appointment of Mr Olusegun Hakeem Adebumiti as the Senior Media Aide.
Dr Ayorinde who recently expressed interest in the gubernatorial race said the appointment is with immediate effect.
Adebumiti’s appointment is part of efforts to boost his ambition to become the next Governor of Ondo State.
Before his appointment, Mr. Segun Adebumiti has been the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of an online newspaper based in Ondo State, The Precision NG.
He has also worked with the Nasarawa State Broadcasting Service (NBS) in Lafia and Ondo State Radiovision Corporation (OSRC), Akure.
In addition, he has served as a media consultant to some individuals and corporate organisations within and outside the state.
Adebumiti was a pioneer student of the Department of Mass Communication of the state owned Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo between 2004 and 2006.
He also bagged a Degree in Mass Communication at the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko in 2012 and added a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication in 2018 from the prestigious University of Benin, Benin city, Edo State, where he is still a PhD student.
He has useful contributions in local and international publications through various academic researches.
Olusegun Hakeem Adebumiti, an Associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations is happily married.