- Guber polls: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins Dep Gov in PDP
- Klick Konnect firm, Ondo Govt shortlist Consumer Co-op Agents for Empowerment in 15 LGAs
- Why I shunned Ondo Speaker over Dep Gov's Impeachment —CJ
- PDP delegates' Bribery: Ondo Dep Governor's Camp breaks Silence
- Ondo Guber race: Angry PDP members protest, allege Faboyede, Dep Governor of doctoring Delegates' list
By: Ade Adeleke
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu led Ondo state government has constituted a 9man committee to provide palliatives for people duringl this emergency period of ravaging COVID-19.
A Statement signed by the state Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo names the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Mr Jacob Idajo (aka Idajo) and the APC Spokesman in the state, Alex Kalejaye as members of the Committee.
COVID-19: Akeredolu Constitutes Palliatives Committee
Concerned by the enormous burden imposed on the populace arising from the various measures put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, the Ondo State Government has set up the State Palliatives Committee.
Among other responsibilities, the Committee is to work out modalities as well as mobilise human and material resources to cushion the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in the areas of food supply and access to same.
The Committee comprises the following members:
Pastor Akin Olotu- Chairman
Mrs. Morenike Alaka
Mr. Alex Kalejaye
Mrs. Morinsola Olanipekun
Mr. Abayomi Eniayewu
Mrs. Roseline Okafor
Mr. Jacob Adebo (a.k.a Idajo)
Mr. Festus Aregbesola
Tosin Ogunbodede Esq-Secretary
Hon. Commissioner for Information and Orientation