- Election rigging: Akeredolu, APC take action to prosecute ex-Ondo SSG, Abegunde
- How I used Security, Spiritual channels to search for missing Boy —Prophet Sotitobire
- My take on Age falsification, law school scam and PDP disqualification card —Ondo Dep Gov
- Missing boy: Prophet Sotitobire in witness box at Ondo Court to defend self
- Recover Oyo NUJ property through Court —Police tell Babalola
Lawmaker representing Akoko Northeast/West Federal Constituency of Ondo State at the House of Representatives, Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has donated a trailer-load of bags of rice, beans and garri to his constituents.
The donation is part of palliative measures the lawmaker is putting in place to cushion the harsh effect of the present lockdown over the spread of COVID-19 will have on the people of his constituency.
BTO who is also the Chairman, House Committee on NDDC, said the 1000 bags of food palliative will be distributed to residents in the two local government areas in his constituency.
Further details later…….