- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
- Amotekun officer, Two others shot dead in Ondo
Lawmaker representing Akoko Northeast/West Federal Constituency of Ondo State at the House of Representatives, Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has donated a trailer-load of bags of rice, beans and garri to his constituents.
The donation is part of palliative measures the lawmaker is putting in place to cushion the harsh effect of the present lockdown over the spread of COVID-19 will have on the people of his constituency.
BTO who is also the Chairman, House Committee on NDDC, said the 1000 bags of food palliative will be distributed to residents in the two local government areas in his constituency.
Further details later…….