- Guber polls: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins Dep Gov in PDP
- Klick Konnect firm, Ondo Govt shortlist Consumer Co-op Agents for Empowerment in 15 LGAs
- Why I shunned Ondo Speaker over Dep Gov's Impeachment —CJ
- PDP delegates' Bribery: Ondo Dep Governor's Camp breaks Silence
- Ondo Guber race: Angry PDP members protest, allege Faboyede, Dep Governor of doctoring Delegates' list
Ondo State Head of Service, Mr Dare Aragbaiye today flagged off the promotion exercise for 2,151 eligible workers for the year 2020.
Addressing the workers at the office of Establishment and Training, State Secretariat in Akure, Mr Aragbaiye charged them to improve on their conduct and be more committed to service to justify their promotion.
He thanked Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for approving the commencement of the exercise earlier than the previous years with the expected financial benefits.
The Head of Service charged Public Servants in the state to intimate themselves with the Civil Service Reform Agenda tagged “Ondo Service Improvement Programme” ODSIP by putting up good conduct in their new positions and offer better service delivery to the people of the state.
Speaking on the criteria for qualification for the interview, the Permanent Secretary, Office of Establishment and Training, Mr Victor Olajorin noted that Officers must have filled their Annual Performance Form, spent two years on a grade level for Officers below level seven and three years for Officers on level seven and above.
Mr Anjorin added that they must also attend oral interview to test their level of performance on the job and knowledge of government programmes and activities.
He said the exercise would last for 21 days for Officers from over 40 Ministries, Departments and Agencies of the state government.