- COVID-19: No Cause for Alarm, First Case in Ondo can't Spread —Akeredolu
- COVID-19: We're assisting Vulnerable People in Akoko —Ondo Rep, Adeogun
- COVID-19 Committees: Ondo APC Lawmaker faults Akeredolu
- Angry Reactions, as Akeredolu appoints Son as Secretary of COVID-19 Committee
- "How Coronavirus was imported to Ondo"
By: Ade Adeleke
It was a moment of joy and quality representation when a Lawmaker representing Akoko Northeast/West Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives, Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, at the weekend fulfilled his promise of facilitating a 500KVA Transformer to Ilepa community in Ikare Akoko.
The station of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in Ikare Akoko will also benefit from the electricity project.
The community has been in blackout for over three years.
The lawmaker popularly known as BTO, said the transformer was a fulfilment of one of his campaign promises to the community.
BTO during the presentation of the transformer also said: “as promised, we’ll keep delivering effective representation.”
Tunji-Ojo who is also the Chairman, House Committee on NDDC had already facilitated construction of some roads in his constituency and other parts of Ondo state.