- COVID-19: No Cause for Alarm, First Case in Ondo can't Spread —Akeredolu
- COVID-19: We're assisting Vulnerable People in Akoko —Ondo Rep, Adeogun
- COVID-19 Committees: Ondo APC Lawmaker faults Akeredolu
- Angry Reactions, as Akeredolu appoints Son as Secretary of COVID-19 Committee
- "How Coronavirus was imported to Ondo"
By: Ade Adeleke Nigerian economy is being undermined by alleged crimes perpetrated by Multinational Corporations, MNCs, through exploration and exploitation of natural resources, especially in the Niger Delta region of the country. This is the submission of a don, Prof Olubayo Oluduro, during an inaugural lecture. The Prof of law emphasized that if the nation must survive the environmental Armageddon, government must demonstrate strong political will, adequate resources, international cooperation and the determination to make…Read More