- N30,000 MINIMUM WAGE: Ondo Govt strategizes for Implementation
- UNLAWFUL INVASION: Company drags Total Nigeria PLC to IGP, DSS
- ONDO NUJ APPOINTS IGBARA-OKE MONARCH AS ROYAL PATRON
- No part of Ondo state'll Suffer Neglect under my Watch —Akeredolu
- Untold Story of Fake 'Blind' Beggar who uses 10yr-old Girl to make Money
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The Ondo State Police Command on Thursday said that it will soon make public findings of its investigation on the circumstances that led to the gruesome killing of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of the Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti on Ore-Ijebu Ode-Lagos expressway three months ago.
Speaking at a public forum in Akure, the Commissioner of Police, Mr Undie Adie, said progress had been made in the police investigation and findings would be made public very soon.
He said the Police had succeeded in flushing out criminal elements from forests on Ore/ Lagos highway.
Adie enjoined traditional rulers and community leaders to be more vigilant and report any strange movements to the Police especially as the yuletide approaches.