- BREAKING: Shock, as Ritualists kill 70yr-old Grandma, remove Sensitive Parts of her Body in Ondo
- 2020 Guber Race: How we'll unseat Akeredolu —Boroffice
- Akeredolu sets for N400Billion Medical Investment in Ondo
- Amotekun Bill: Ondo Assembly cuts short Recess
- Tension in Ibadan, as NURTW factions, Oyo Govt draw battleline
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The Ondo State Police Command on Thursday said that it will soon make public findings of its investigation on the circumstances that led to the gruesome killing of Mrs Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of the Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti on Ore-Ijebu Ode-Lagos expressway three months ago.
Speaking at a public forum in Akure, the Commissioner of Police, Mr Undie Adie, said progress had been made in the police investigation and findings would be made public very soon.
He said the Police had succeeded in flushing out criminal elements from forests on Ore/ Lagos highway.
Adie enjoined traditional rulers and community leaders to be more vigilant and report any strange movements to the Police especially as the yuletide approaches.