- N30,000 MINIMUM WAGE: Ondo Govt strategizes for Implementation
- UNLAWFUL INVASION: Company drags Total Nigeria PLC to IGP, DSS
- ONDO NUJ APPOINTS IGBARA-OKE MONARCH AS ROYAL PATRON
- No part of Ondo state'll Suffer Neglect under my Watch —Akeredolu
- Untold Story of Fake 'Blind' Beggar who uses 10yr-old Girl to make Money
On Alleged Extortion Of Parents And Pupils By Secondary School Principals
It has come to our notice that some School Principals are extorting money from parents in contravention of the Free Education Policy and approved collectibles of the Akeredolu administration.
These Principals are warned to desist from this unpatriotic and unscrupulous act as any one caught will be severely punished and those already reported and investigated will face appropriate disciplinary action if found wanton.
Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology