- BREAKING: Shock, as Ritualists kill 70yr-old Grandma, remove Sensitive Parts of her Body in Ondo
- 2020 Guber Race: How we'll unseat Akeredolu —Boroffice
- Akeredolu sets for N400Billion Medical Investment in Ondo
- Amotekun Bill: Ondo Assembly cuts short Recess
- Tension in Ibadan, as NURTW factions, Oyo Govt draw battleline
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja will today by 9:00am deliver judgment in the case instituted by the PDP and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 election.
The petitioners asked the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to nullify the election of President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC at the poll.
Atiku and PDP praying the tribunal to either declare them the winner or order the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to order conduct a rerun election.
A senior member of the petitioners’ legal team, Mike Ozekhome (SAN), confirmed to newsmen today that the hearing notice for the judgment had been served on lawyers representing the parties to the case.