- BREAKING: Shock, as Ritualists kill 70yr-old Grandma, remove Sensitive Parts of her Body in Ondo
- 2020 Guber Race: How we'll unseat Akeredolu —Boroffice
- Akeredolu sets for N400Billion Medical Investment in Ondo
- Amotekun Bill: Ondo Assembly cuts short Recess
- Tension in Ibadan, as NURTW factions, Oyo Govt draw battleline
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The Nigeria Police will this week, from tomorrow monday to Saturday hold medical screening for successful candidates in the last police recruitment examination.
The police is planning to recruit 10,000 fresh policemen in Nigeria to enable it tackle insecurity in the country.
According to a Statement by Ondo Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Femi Joseph, candidates from Ondo State will have their Medical examination on Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th this week at the zonal Command headquarters in Osogbo, Osun State by 8:00am.
Shortlisted candidates are to appear in white shorts and vests.
The successful candidates are also enjoined to come with their online print out forms and two (2) passport photographs.
According to the statement, those who were not shortlisted are however warned not to go near the venue of the exercise or risk being arrested.
The Commissioner of Police Ondo State CP Undie Adie hereby congratulates successful candidates and wishes them the very best during their medical screening.