- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
By: Ade Adeleke
The Ondo state contingents to the 2019 pilgrimage in Makkah and Madinah, Saudi Arabia comprising 277 pilgrims and officials have returned home from the holyland.
The pilgrims arrived early this morning through Ilorin airport in Kwara State.
According to the Chairman, Ondo State Muslim Welfare Board, Alhaji Khaleel Fawehinmi , all the pilgrims and accompanying officials were not only hale and hearty but happy to be back home.
Alhaji Fawehinmi said the pilgrims offered prayers at the Grand Mosque in Makkah for the government of the state and its people.
He added the pilgrims and officials would be coming to Akure as soon as arrival formalities and clearance of pilgrims luggage are completed.
Today 03/09/19 Flynas XY7480 departed Jeddah to Ilorin @17:59hrs with 401 Pilgrims. Ondo (276), Ekiti (125) and 3 officials.
Total Airlift =27,093
Total Flights =56