- Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim's Brother, Olusola down with Kidney Disease, seeks N12million donation for Transplant
- STRIKE: We recorded 100% Compliance at FUTA —SSANU, NASU
- Why and How I was gang-raped by my three Schoolmates —Ondo College Student
- 27year-old Graduate appointed as Commissioner in Oyo
- Why Fayemi outlawed speaking of English Language in Ekiti
As the people of Osun State await the appointment of Commissioners and Special Advisers, Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, on Monday said only members of the All Progressives Congress will be part of his cabinet.
Oyetola, who spoke in his Iragbiji country home during a session with newsmen, however, said ideas from the oppositions that would help him to properly administer the state would not be rejected.
It would be recalled that Social Democratic Party (SDP) and the APC entered into a coalition before the September 27 governorship rerun election with the governorship candidate of the party, Senator Iyiola Omisore, directing members of the SDP to vote for the then APC candidate, Oyetola.
To reward the party, there have been insinuations that members of the SDP would get cabinet positions.
But Oyetola said it would be difficult to bring people from other parties that do not share the vision of the APC into his cabinet.
He said, “I will run an all-inclusive government because my party will have a say in the way we will run our administration.”
Oyetola said new strategy that would address security challenges facing the state would soon be operational.
He said the new security initiative, which would cut across all the South-West states, would also involve the use of vigilance groups to monitor forests in the region.