- Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim's Brother, Olusola down with Kidney Disease, seeks N12million donation for Transplant
- STRIKE: We recorded 100% Compliance at FUTA —SSANU, NASU
- Why and How I was gang-raped by my three Schoolmates —Ondo College Student
- 27year-old Graduate appointed as Commissioner in Oyo
- Why Fayemi outlawed speaking of English Language in Ekiti
By: Ade Adeleke
The Deputy Senate Leader, Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice has extended warm felicitations to Muslim faithful in Nigeria on the festival of Eid-el-kabir while urging Nigerians to unite against insecurity.
In a Statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media, Kayode Fakuyi, the Deputy Senate Leader says “the significance of Eid-el-Kabir underscores the exigency for selfless service, great sacrifices, sustainable peace and unending unity amongst Nigerians irrespective of faith, ethnicity, social class and political affinity.”
Senator Boroffice urged all Nigerians to support in unison the ongoing efforts by security agencies to arrest and curb insecurity issues in Nigeria.
“Nigerians must unite against insecurity in order to actualize our collective pursuit for a peaceful and prosperous Nation.”
Senator Boroffice wishes all Muslim faithful a wonderful and peaceful Eid-el-Kabir celebration.