- COVID-19: No Cause for Alarm, First Case in Ondo can't Spread —Akeredolu
- COVID-19: We're assisting Vulnerable People in Akoko —Ondo Rep, Adeogun
- COVID-19 Committees: Ondo APC Lawmaker faults Akeredolu
- Angry Reactions, as Akeredolu appoints Son as Secretary of COVID-19 Committee
- "How Coronavirus was imported to Ondo"
……… Family arraigns in court for attacking medical workers. By: Ade Adeleke Six members of the same family have been dragged before an Ondo State Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Akure for assaulting and beating health workers and damaging government’s properties following an attack on Ondo State Teaching Hospital Annex in Akure, The family members include; Kemi Faloye, (28) Kole Faloye, (25) Tuyi Faloye, (32) Lekan Faloye, (24)Niyi Faloye (38) and Ayo Faloye (30) were…Read More