- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Tragedy struck late yesterday when a 31year-old young man, Samuel Omotosho has allegedly committed suicide in Odo Ona, Apata area of Ibadan, Oyo state capital.
Samuel Omotosho’s body was found hung to the ceiling in his sitting room.
According to the landlady, Mrs Rachel Bamgbose, Samuel who had newly packed to the apartment a week before the incident was a single and left no traces of what could have led to the action.
Bamgbose explained that the deceased who was a Store Manager on Friday had complained of body ache and was advised to visit the hospital.
A witness, Mr bamidele onigbinde said some of the friends of the deceased linked the cause of the suicide to the recent breakup with his fiance.
Onigbinde added that the dangling body was discovered by his mother when she visited yesterday night.
Meanwhile the deceased body was taken to his home town at Ikire around 2am by his family.
While the case has been reported at apata police station for further investigation.