- Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim's Brother, Olusola down with Kidney Disease, seeks N12million donation for Transplant
- STRIKE: We recorded 100% Compliance at FUTA —SSANU, NASU
- Why and How I was gang-raped by my three Schoolmates —Ondo College Student
- 27year-old Graduate appointed as Commissioner in Oyo
- Why Fayemi outlawed speaking of English Language in Ekiti
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Report says governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has ordered that eleven serving Permanent Secretaries in Ondo state should be retired and sent on compulsory and untimely retirement.
SUNSHINETRUTH reliably gathered that while seven of the affected PS are yet to attain retirement age or years, four others are due for statutory retirement having attaining the 60years of age or spent 35years in the public service.
One of the affected PS told our correspondent that they have started receiving their retirement letters from Monday June 3, 2019.
Unconfirmed report says the mass retirement was targeted at creating space for an anointed PS to become the next Head of Service (HOS) after the retirement of the current HOS, Toyin Akinkuotu in two to four months time.
Efforts to get the reaction of Akinkuotu on the mass retirement is yet to be successful.
Further Details later…..