- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Report says governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has ordered that eleven serving Permanent Secretaries in Ondo state should be retired and sent on compulsory and untimely retirement.
SUNSHINETRUTH reliably gathered that while seven of the affected PS are yet to attain retirement age or years, four others are due for statutory retirement having attaining the 60years of age or spent 35years in the public service.
One of the affected PS told our correspondent that they have started receiving their retirement letters from Monday June 3, 2019.
Unconfirmed report says the mass retirement was targeted at creating space for an anointed PS to become the next Head of Service (HOS) after the retirement of the current HOS, Toyin Akinkuotu in two to four months time.
Efforts to get the reaction of Akinkuotu on the mass retirement is yet to be successful.
Further Details later…..