- Ondo Amotekun rescues hawking Teenager from kidnappers
- Man caught Raping Disabled Girl in Akure
- Breaking: PDP faces collapse as Seven NWC Members resign
- Akeredolu, Oleyelogun wade in as aggrieved APC Leaders reject 270 Ifedore Wards Exco
- Lack of Judicial Independence endangers Nigeria’s Democracy —former Gambian CJ
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja will today (Thursday) May 9th, 2019 deliver judgment in the four appeals filed against the verdict of the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal filed by the State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola of the APC.
Both Oyetola and Senator Ademola Adeleke of the PDP had appealed the judgment of the Osun tribunal on the governorship poll held on September 22, 2018.