- Osinbajo, Akeredolu, others expected as Mimiko's Mother goes Home Today
- BREAKING: Apprehension as Gunmen shot dead Two Policemen in Ondo
- Ondo 2020: How I'll Strategically clinch APC Ticket ahead of Akeredolu, Abraham, others —Kekemeke
- "ALLEGED NUJ PRESIDENT'S VISA DENIAL: DIRTY CAMPAIGN BY SOUR ELECTION LOSERS"
- Ondo 2020: Politicians strategize against marginalization of Women in Politics
By: Ade Adeleke/ March 24, 2019
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that his administration has reconstructed over 700 Public Primary Schools across the state.
Akeredolu said the move was to strengthen the education sector and make school environment conducive for both teachers and the pupils.
The governor spoke at St. James’ Primary School, Oda town where he commissioned the newly constructed and the renovated blocks of classroom with modern toilet, play group equipment and ICT center.
The head teacher of the School, Mrs. Morayo Adegbite appreciated the Akeredolu’s administration for the great work done in the School.
She revealed that since new structures have been put in place with other playgroup facilities, enrolment has improved significantly in the school.