- UK connection: Buhari’s Son Yusuf set to wed Emir’s Daughter
- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
By: Ade Adeleke/ March 24, 2019
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that his administration has reconstructed over 700 Public Primary Schools across the state.
Akeredolu said the move was to strengthen the education sector and make school environment conducive for both teachers and the pupils.
The governor spoke at St. James’ Primary School, Oda town where he commissioned the newly constructed and the renovated blocks of classroom with modern toilet, play group equipment and ICT center.
The head teacher of the School, Mrs. Morayo Adegbite appreciated the Akeredolu’s administration for the great work done in the School.
She revealed that since new structures have been put in place with other playgroup facilities, enrolment has improved significantly in the school.