- UK connection: Buhari’s Son Yusuf set to wed Emir’s Daughter
- Defection: Why we won’t miss Dennis Alonge —Ondo PDP, welcomes two political Bigwigs
- Govt reacts as Two Residents drowned in Ondo River
- Crack in Ondo PDP as ex-Chair Candidate Alonge, Scores of PDP, ZLP leaders defect to APC
- No Amotekun Officer killed in Ondo —Commander
In view of the massive distruption of the electoral process in Oba Akoko, Akoko South West Local Government , leading to indiscriminate and criminal shooting, wanton destruction of ballot boxes, properties, vehicles, homes and the general peace of citizens and Oba Akoko, the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN has ordered a total proscription of all human and vehicular movement in the town.
All citizens and commuters through Oba Akoko are to stay indoor.
All roads within the town are closed down with immediate effect, all commercial activities are are shut down with immediate effect.
All human beings are to remain indoors until further notice.
Law enforcement agencies have been ordered to arrest anybody seen on the streets and other unauthorised areas.
Any attempt to test the will of security agencies will be dealt with decisively.
All residents of Oba Akoko are to obey this instruction until further notice.
Chief of Staff
9th, March 2019